Friday, June 11, 2010

Criss Cross

It has been a while sense my last post, I am very sorry for that... BUT I think you will enjoy this card! And if you are in Florence Oregon on Monday you can make one! ( I know shameless plug for my card class)

This is a Criss Cross card, I learned how to make this from the resource section on Splitcoast stampers.



For this card I featured many retiring products, Razzleberry DSP, Vintage Brads, Clear Buttons, and Melon Mambo Polka dot Ribbon. Along with Banquet Bunch stamp set from the current Mini catalog. The card base Melon Mambo, the insert is Rich Razzleberry, and US white.

For the Band I used textured white cs, wrapped with a piece of Melon Mambo ribbon. The Jumbo flower punch out of Melon Mambo. I tied a piece of crochet thread around a scrap ribbon and through the clear button.


The image again is from the Banquet Bunch stamp set ( Summer Mini 2010) I stamped the vase and flowers in Basic grey, used a blender pen to color the vase with Rich razzleberry, and a marker to color the flowers ( then scribbled the blender pen over the flowers to soften)

What is your favorite product that is retiring??? have you made a fab card using it?
Share a link to you card!
Oh and just in case you are wondering card class is Monday June 14th at 6:15, we will be making 2 criss cross cards. want more info? contact me.
thanks for stoping by!
Jennifer Jones



1 comment: