Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Project Mondays... I mean Tuesday...

OOPS! I was thinking yesterday was Sunday for some strange reason I just cannot keep my days straight! It must have something to do with the boys all being home from school... oh and the fact that I recently started working outside the home again... ANY way I had a project ready to share, but didn't get a pic of it yet.. so I thought I would share a card I made using new colors and new Hostess sets from the NEW CATALOG!





You can earn them by hosting a party with me, or you can be your own party ( purchase $150 or more before shipping) you can start ordering out of the new catalog on July 1st! want a copy? just let me know I have them available, Hostesses can get a free copy, or come to my New catalog Extravaganza on July 13th, OR I will sell you one for $5!
I will share what I was going today on the next addition of Project Mondays....
Jennifer Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment