Sunday, June 13, 2010

card share

Here is a very simple card with a big impact! Now I would love to take credit for this one, but I saw a very similar one, but I cannot remember where... if it is yours would you please let me know?

To make this card I first started with a card front, then used my square punch to make a template ( I punched it twice to make a rectangle) However I wasn't able to punch it in the center, so I just of set the template when I used it...

I sponged Bashful Blue in the rectangle onto my White card base. Then I used Always Artichoke and Bravo Burgundy Stamp n write markers to color the image on the Water color trio set ( from the Summer Mini)

I stamped it just outside of the blue rectangle, then I stamped my words ( my favorite ever) from the set Favorite thoughts ( again from the Summer mini) in Always Artichoke.




To get the great sparkle I used my glue pen to fill in the flowers, then added Dazzling Diamonds glitter.


what do you think?

Jennifer Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment