Monday, June 21, 2010

June Card class 2010

This month I am focusing on retiring products, colors and the Summer Mini. BUT there are some cards that I had to make because of the season!
This card was inspired by Julie Davison, I liked the layout she used, and wanted to use the same technique, but ended up changing it to my liking!



I used Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard and Old olive markers and cs. I inked up the stamp from the set Watercolor Trio, then after stamping on Whisper White, I spritzed the image with my Stampin' mist to give it a softer, more water colored look.



This card was inspired by Michelle Singer. It is a very patriotic card, I think! It only uses the Sparkle stamp from Warm Words ( which is retiring!) I first punched the star out , then lined up the scallop square punch and punched it out. Then I outlined the star with 2-way glue pen and sprinked Dazzling Diamonds glitter on.
I used Brilliant Blue Whisper White and Real Red cs for this card.





I also used the Real Red Polka dot ribbon, love it! After stampin sparkle in Real Red ink, I outlined it with the 2-way glue pen, then added the Dazzling Diamonds.




want to see more? come to Class tomorrow night ( OPB employees on Thursday)
OR come back on Friday to see the rest of the great cards that we will be making!

Jennifer Jones
Florence, OR








1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, you are a star! We have some American friends living here in New Zealand, and they have invited us to their '4th July' party. Now I have the perfect card to make them (hope you don't mind me CASEing it!) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete