Saturday, September 19, 2009

MDS cards

I have been busy all day playing with My Digital Studio from Stampin' up! Boy you are going to love this thing!! I made another album, and I just whipped up this card! The first photo is the card printed and then I added the REAL Old Olive grosgrain ribbon.


This next picture is the card in MDS, not printed with the "fake" ribbon.


I have been wanting to make this simple card sense I received my copy of MDS, but have been way to busy... and what do you know it only took me a few minutes to make! I could have had this done days ago! OH well...
So here are a few tips for you for printing your card at home, now mind you this is the first one I printed.
  1. make sure you have your card stock of choice in the printer
  2. select print
  3. select advanced
  4. select custom layout
  5. move your margins to arrange the card in the preview window to how you want it to print
  6. select Okay

You know can cut your card stock in half! add any additional embellishments to your card and you are done!!

If you are in Florence, Oregon on the 26th of Sept, please stop by between 1-5 pm for more great tips!

happy stamping,

Jennifer Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment