Saturday, September 26, 2009

halloween Goodies

I am really getting into Halloween this year!!

This set Twick or Tweet, from Stampin' Up! is just too cute! I have used every image from it!
So about the card.....
I made the card base out of Basic Black CS, I layered it with Elegant Eggplant. Layered again with Basic Black and Whisper white... I stamped the pumpkin guy on a piece of Day and Night DSP ( LOVE IT ) and then I used my blender pen to color him with Pumpkin pie ink. I used Dimensionls to pop him up. I added a piece of day and Night DSP to the side of the white panel. i tied a piece of Basic Black grosgrain ribbon ( with a piece of eggplant ribbon ) around that panel. I added 2 black brads to the top. I stamped the words in Basic Black ink on the bottom of the center panel.
On the inside I added another piece of Eggplant cs so I could write in my card.

For the box...

I cut a piece of pumpkin pie cs to 4 1/4 x 11 I scored it at 3", 5", 8" and 10" then turned it and scored at 2" Basically it is a 2,4,6,8 box but not. lol I cut all my flaps and put it together. I stamped the bird from Twick or Tweet and colored him. i punched him out with the 1 3/8 punch, then I9 punched out a piece of black with the scalloped circle punch. i stamped the words and punched out with the designer label punch, and punched out a piece of basic black with the designer label punch to layer. I tied a piece of stripped Pumpkin pie ribbon around the box then attached the bird with dimesionals.

thanks for stopping by!
Jennifer Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment