Wednesday, August 12, 2009

LNS Challange #32

So I did another challenge, this time for LNS, we were to case sort of a sample from the catalog, but make it kid themed. So I cased pg 101 .....


So what do you think?? I Used the Big Bold cupcake sizzlits and Crazy for cupcakes stamp set.
I used Chocolate chip ribbon, which I tied with linen thread to make the neat little puckers. The paper is Choc chip, tempting turquoise, Bashful blue, Melon Mambo and Very Vanilla. I used Rich Razzleberry ink, and Tempting Turquoise marker. The bithday hats on the card are stamped off first to make them not to bright on the card.To make that cute Cupcake I ran the Melon Mambo cs and Choc. chip cs through the Big Shot to make the top. I then took the Choc. Chip piece and ran it through again using the polka dot die from the set. For the cupcake bottom I ran that through the crimper. Had to dust that baby off first!


The next one I made for the challenge was a CASE from Pg 100 of the IBC. I used Sizzix box #2 in Bashful blue cs. I cut the Cupcake out in Melon Mamba, and Choc. chip. I then took the Choc. Chip one and ran it through again using the Polka dot die that came in the set. I did the Bottom in Tempting turquoise, and ran it through the crimper. I stamped the phrase in Rich Razzleberry and temping Turquoise, then punched it out with the Designer label punch. On the Box I closed it all up but left the flaps out on the top and punched a hole for the Melon Mambo polka dot ribbon , which I tied in a bow.
Hope you enjoy!

Jennifer Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment