Saturday, August 29, 2009

Christmas is coming....

I am starting to get ready for Christmas.. Oh man that is just a good feeling! I never get ready this early! But all the new sets in the Mini and the catalog have really inspired me!

I wanted to start my Christmas card sharing spree with this card I made last year. I loved it so much that I made extras to send out this year!
This card was made using Shellabrate, I love this set, mostly because I live on the Oregon coast! The image was colored using ink pads and blender pens. The base of the card is Creamy Caramel, and the DSP is from last years mini.. I really did love that paper (I horded some for this season!)
I stamped the little fish on the inside of this card, I love him! I was so happy to see that this little set made the cut for this year!

Be prepared I will be sharing alot of Christmas cards this next few weeks!

Thanks for looking, come back again soon!
Jennifer Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment