Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Busy summer days

So I have been super busy with the boys, getting ready for school to start, football, school shopping and 2 birthdays! Jaeden just turned 15, WOW. and Tim will be 14 in a few (17) days, he is counting, lol.



I wanted to share a great pic of all the boys from a recent camping trip. We decided to check out an old mine. Turns out it only closed a few years ago, but it is up in the mountains and looks much older than it is!




So I haven't had as much time to stamp as I would like to But do have some older cards that I stamped to share with you.



This is a favorite of mine. I used some Designer paper that is no longer available, but is is a favorite of mine! To make the Pumpkins I used the small and large oval punches from Stampin' Up! I set 2 ovals same size on the paper and then took the 3rd same size oval and used stampin dimesionals to pop it up. I cut a small piece of the designer paper , about 1/4 inch and folded it in half to make the stems. for the little curly q's I cut little strips of paper and curled them very carefully with my scissors.
Tell me are you getting ready for fall?? It is my favorite time of year!!

thanks for looking,
Jennifer Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment