Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cardstock and Punch sampler ring

I am not the first to come up with this great idea, but I think I did okay with it!
I have been working hard to make this "just right" and I have it the way I like it now! Check this out, this is a ring with ALL of Stampin' Up!'s current cardstock. All of the 70 different cardstock and papers are cut into trading card size ( 2 1/2 x 3 1/2) and placed into individual protectors. All of the current punches are used. One punch per piece of cardstock. The cardstock name is on one side and the punch name and size is on the other side. They are all placed onto a large book ring.


What a great tool! I will be having a class on how to make these, but if you are not Florence anytime soon, you can order yours for $15 plus shipping. I will mail you a finished sampler, complete with all of Stampin' Up's current cardstock. All you will have to do it place it on your ring when it arrives!

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=7710176

If you would like to order your sample please click on the link above, it will take you staight to paypal to order.
If you have any questions about this great sampler please shot an email, or leave me a comment.



Jennifer Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment