Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Deer friend

This has got to be one of my favorite cards that I have made.
I made this bad boy for a swap a while back. I really miss this DSP, it was one of my favs! so you probably want the details on this card...
Stamp sets: Forest friends, All holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip classic pad; Old olive, Choc. Chip, and Regal Rose markers
paper: Good Morning Sunshine DSP; Choc. Chip, Regal rose, Whisper White card stock
Choc. Chip double stitched Ribbon, texture plates and Big Shot
I ran the regal rose cs through the Big Shot with the Polka dot texture plate, then I attached the DSP and the ribbon before I attached it to the card base. for the focal point I use the markers to color the words and stamped onto the whisper white cs, then I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp the deer in the perfect spot.

thanks for looking,
Jennifer Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment