Friday, April 16, 2010

Stair step card #2

My Funky Folds class the other night was a big hit... It took my stampers a bit longer than they are used to though!!
BUT I did warn them that it was an advanced class!! This was the favorite of the night... they all loved the Fifth Avenue Floral card, but who can resist cupcakes??



this is a side view.. again I got the idea off of Splitcoast, but altered the dimensions to fit my theme... and I wanted it to fit into a "regular" envelope.....


Coloring was with a mix of inkpads, and markers.. the image was stamped in basic Black and colored with chocolate chip, Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink, shadows where done in Shara Sand


The cupcake was stamped 2 times using Regal Rose classic ink, once on Regal Rose cs and once on US white, then cut out. the Flowers were also punched in Regal Rose.


the center step has the sentiment....

I think this is my favorite part of the card... I just love those cupcakes from the hostess set " The more the merrier" They were colored and cut out, then placed using dimensionals.






Card base 5 ½ x 8 ½ (Pretty in Pink)
Cut 2 ¼ inches in from 7/8 to 6 3/8
On the wider side, Score up to cut line at 7/8, 1 ¾, 3, at 4 ¼ all the way across and up to the cut line at 6 3/8 .
mountain fold the section that only has one score line.
Mountain and valley fold the score lines, with the center fold down,
Layer and add embellishments

I used Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose with this card.
what do you think? which one is your favorite card from this class???
want to come to one of my classes? let me know!
Jennifer Jones

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see the other cards from your funky folds class. Do you have them on your blog?

    ReplyDelete