Friday, April 9, 2010

Funky Folds class- Stair step card

This is a side view.
The Card Measures fits into a standard A2 envelope.
I Love this mix of colors.... Rose red, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive.


This card uses Fifth Avenue Floral, Beautiful butterflies sizzix die ( with so saffron dsp) scallop edge punch ( from SAB catty ) the 2 step Bird punch and old olive ribbon from the Holiday Mini catty


Want to learn how to make this card?


Funky Folds class is Monday April 12 starting at 6:15, in the SHOREWOOD ( on Spruce street, Florence, OR) activity room. You must RSVP. Cost is $10
can't make it to class? I will have all directions for this card posted next week.
thanks for stopping by
Jennifer Jones

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I made a Funky Folded card for my daughter's future m-i-l's birthday. My daughter saw it when she went to visit and said it was the best card I ever made. Wait til she sees yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours you've used they're some of my favourites! I wish we had the Fifth Avenue stamp set over here in England, this is absolutely beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love the have the instructions as to putting this beautiful card together, could you email it to me at jstamperiam@aol.com I would gladly pay for it if you want, let me know what you decide...thanks for sharing such a pretty card, would love to make it for mothers day...jannett

    ReplyDelete