Monday, February 22, 2010

Project Mondays -sort of

Okay so this weekend the weather was SO NICE it was like summer here on the Oregon Coast! It was a bit chilly, but the sun was shinning and the birds were singing, and my family and I got so much yard work done! We mowed the lawn, and de-webbed the house ( cedar shingles and a lot of tall trees and a house near to the lake = lots of spiders!! yuck!)
So anyway I was not inside at all, and so I decided instead of staying up till the wee hours of the night I would instead share some cards I have made. I will post a cool project ( I have it in the works) in a day or two.


This is a complete case out of the Stampin' Up! idea book and catalog (2009-2010)


This is a favorite card, but the papers and stamp set are no longer available :(

This is another favorite of mine, again a case, but this time out of the Stampin' Success ( a magazine for Stampin' Up! Demos) sorry this set is retired too :(


a fun card using mostly scraps!



this is a case from Mary Fish, I didn't have the stamps she used, so I used the Extreme Elements Stamp set from Stampin' Up!


Tell me which card is your favorite?
thanks for stopping by
Jennifer Jones



No comments:

Post a Comment