Wednesday, February 10, 2010

oops.. project Mondays... on Wednesday

I have to apologize, I didn't mean to miss posting on Monday. It was a crazy weekend. I have had a bit of a head cold, and that has kinda put me into a fog... my husband had Monday off of work, and the kids had Friday off... so I was all messed up!!

We had a death in the family on Sunday. If you pray, please do so for my Aunt, her children and grandchildren.

On a much lighter note, on Saturday Mike and I took the kids to the beach, I live 5 minutes from the ocean and I never go! But Sat. was such a beautiful day we had to go!
The sun was out, the wind was NOT and it was warm! The boys had fun, and we found some great sea shells!

Look at all these shells on the beach! I hit the jackpot here! I don't keep shells, but my mom and mil do. So they will be happy with my find!


I took tons of pics of the waves breaking.. it was a great pic taking day! ( I pretend that I will use my pics for painting later.. lol)


Nathaniel and Chance had a great time!

On to my project... not a new one, but a I made another purse using the Scallop Square Bigz die from Stampin' Up! This time I made a smaller bag.



I added a pocket to the inside of the bag, I "need" pockets.. lol.


Thanks for stopping by today, I have something special planned for next Monday, so be sure to stop by and see what it is !!
Until then, please tell me about you current project! Are you working on something special?
Jennifer Jones
Florence Oregon

No comments:

Post a Comment