Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Have a Merry Chistmas! Oh and a Happy New Year!

Okay, I know I was doing so good about posting and sharing with you, what happened??? Well my recovery from my little surgery is a bit slower than I thought it would be, and well, I have been SOOO busy!
BUT there is a new year coming, and with a new year is always New Years Resolutions! THESE are my resolutions:
I will post every Monday! I will share something super cool on Mondays! I will share a how too, along with some really great samples.
I will stamp for myself !
I will not be so BLAH in my stamping! I have been in a bit of a rut, not so say that simple isn't great too, sometimes the simple cards are the best ones, but everything I make doesn't have to take 10 minutes or less!

I would share something really cool with you right now, but its not Monday! Oh and my son stole my camera! Have to locate it before next week!!!

Jennifer Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment