Sunday, October 24, 2010

It's been awhile....

But I have a great card to share with you.....


check out this awesome care I made using punches...


can you guess which Stampin' Up! punches I used?

Well its pretty obvious that I used the circle and oval punches... I also used the word window punch ( for the stems) the two step Bird extra large punch ( the leaves)

and the ghosts....

are made using the Two step Owl extra large punch....

So to make the owl turn into a ghost, you will punch out owl using whisper white cs, and trim the feet off, turn upside down and add some eyes.

I did not come up with this great idea.... but isn't it cool!

Have you come up with any unique uses for the Owl Punch from Stampin' Up?

tell me about them!!

thanks for stopping by!

Jennifer Jones


No comments:

Post a Comment